Auto Injury and Car Accidents
Have You Suffered a Serious or Debilitating Auto Injury?
Tucson Car Accident Attorney
Auto Injuries and Car Accidents can be serious and involve severe injury and, or death. Representation is needed as the victim finds themselves fighting with insurance companies to get adequate compensation for injuries sustained from the accident. The Bellovin Law Firm is here to help you receive a fair settlement and make sure that your life returns to normal as quickly as possible. If a settlement is not possible your case will be brought into a court of law.
With any kind of car accident, it is important to document as much information as soon as you can. Often this involves photos of the damage to all vehicles involved, writing down what took place, full names and contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident and insurance information (insurance company name and policy number) of all the drivers involved in the accident.
After the accident it is important to note any injuries that you are experiencing and see a doctor as soon as possible. This step is important for both documentation and to prevent serious injuries from going unnoticed and untreated. Also, remember to keep track of any missed hours you might have lost from work. You may be entitled to compensation for lost work.
Drunk Driving Accidents
Any driver who has a blood-alcohol level above 0.08% is considered impaired by the law and actively breaking the law. Even if a driver’s blood-alcohol level is lower than 0.08%, they can be deemed “impaired to the slightest degree.” An impaired person’s decision-making capabilities and reaction time is greatly diminished, sometimes resulting in an accident. If you have been hit by a drunk driver or someone who is intoxicated either by prescription medications, drugs, or alcohol they are liable for your medical bills, injury and pain, damage to your vehicle, and lost time at work. If the intoxicated driver is convicted of a DUI (Driving Under the Influence) or DWI (Driving While Intoxicated) you may have a substantial case.
Personal injury insurance claims for a car accident should be reported as soon as possible. If you are not at fault for the accident you should contact Mr. Barry Bellovin at the Bellovin Law Firm. Bellovin Law is here to make sure you get compensated for the damage caused to you, your passengers, and your family.
When To Call a Tucson Auto Injury and Car Accidents Attorney
Mr. Barry Bellovin is here to help represent you and see to it that you receive fair compensation for damages. When picking an auto accident attorney in Tucson, Arizona it is important that you be represented by an experienced Personal Injury lawyer. The Bellovin Law Firm is here for you. We have over 39 years of experience representing clients involved in auto accidents. We offer free consultations and if we don’t win your case, you pay nothing. If you have any questions at all about your case you should not hesitate to call us. We can easily set up an appointment to go over the details of your case.
- Role of a Tucson Personal Injury Attorney
- Steps After a Personal Injury in Tucson
- Proving Liability in Personal Injury Cases
- What to Do: Injured by an Uninsured Driver
- Types of Personal Injury in Tucson
- Compensation for Seat Belt Injuries in Tucson
- What to Do If Injured By a Drunk Driver
- Arizona Hit and Run Attorney
- Defective Tire Lawyer in Tucson
- What to Do After an Uber or Lyft Accident in Arizona
- Hiring A Car Accident Attorney
- Traumatic Brain injuries
- Maximizing Compensation
- Herniated and Injured Spinal Discs
- Airbag Deployment Injuries in Arizona
- Red Light Runners
- Hit And Run Accidents
- Rear end collisions
- Chain Reaction Car Accidents
- Failure To Yield Accidents
- Roll-over accidents and collisions
- Head-on Collisions
- Teen Driver Car Accidents
- Side-Impact Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
Get a Free Consultation
Contact us if you want a personal injury attorney who has demonstrated a history of success, who will personally communicate with you at all stages of your case, and will help you manage and settle your case so that you can heal and put your life back together.
Are we a good fit?
- Did you suffer injuries in an accident that was caused by no fault of your own? – in other words, you are the injured party
- Do you or the other party have any insurance coverage (such as auto insurance, home insurance, or business insurance)?
- Did the injury cause hospitalization, medical treatment, surgery, or missed work?
- Did the accident happen within the last 2 years?
If you answered YES to ALL of the questions, we may be a good match. Contact us for a free case evaluation. We will discuss your options, and answer your questions regarding your personal injury case. Attorney Barry Bellovin wants to determine, by listening to you, how to best protect your rights and minimize the impact of an injury caused by another’s carelessness on your day to day life thus giving you the ability to focus on getting well.