Tucson Auto Accident Lawyer
Have You Suffered a Serious or Debilitating Auto Accident?
Tucson Auto Accident Attorney
Tucson Auto Accident Lawyer
In an instant, an auto or a car accident can completely change your life. Besides the frightening experience, the accident may leave you with life-long physical and emotional injuries. You may also have to deal with the accident’s financial consequences, including substantial medical bills, lost wages due to an inability to work, vehicle repairs, and other additional expenses.
Additionally, you may have to go through a complex legal process to recover fair compensation, which includes dealing with insurance companies aiming to reduce the amount of compensation you should receive.This is why you need the assistance of a skilled and experienced Tucson auto accident lawyer on your side. A skilled attorney will help you get the compensation you need and deserve.
If you are in Tucson, Arizona, and have recently been injured in a car accident, contact our experienced Tucson auto accident lawyer, Mr. Barry Bellovin at the Bellovin Law Firm, PLLC. He will use his knowledge and extensive networks of professionals to ensure you receive the help and compensation you deserve for your damages as you focus on your recovery and moving on with your life.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
Car accidents are a familiar scene throughout Tuscon, AZ, and surrounding areas. While no two car accidents are the same, there are several common causes of car accidents, including:
- Distracted Driving. In this case, an accident occurs when the driver is distracted while using their phone, eating/drinking, or talking to passengers. Other causes of distracted driving include operating the radio or focusing on something else on the road, such as billboards. Unfortunately, distracted driving has become one of the leading causes of car accidents.
- Drunk Driving. Despite the state’s strict DUI laws, driving under the influence is among the leading causes of car accidents in Arizona. Typically, drunk drivers have a slow response time and are quite prone to making poor decisions leading to dangerous, and sometimes fatal car accidents.
- Reckless Driving. Similar to drunk driving, reckless driving may lead to dangerous accidents, including death. In most cases, the accident involves a negligent driver who is excessively speeding, making dangerous turns, and/or generally not observing Arizona traffic regulations.
- Other Causes. While dangerous drivers are to blame for most car accidents in Arizona, they are not the only cause of car accidents. Other causes may include fatigued driving or being under the influence of marijuana or prescription medication. Marijuana is now legal for recreational use in Arizona, however it is not legal to operate a motor vehicle while under the influence. Additionally, drivers under the influence of prescription medications, such as pain medications, may cause an auto accident.
Recovering Damages in a Tucson Auto Accident
Many auto accidents involve negligent or careless driving, victims of these drivers can recover compensation for damages. To successfully recover damages you need to prove some crucial elements, including:
- an accident occurred that was not your fault
- there is an at-fault driver or party for this accident
- significant injuries and/or damages were suffered in this accident
Other legal principles that might complicate a car accident personal injury claim include multiple responsible drivers.
Additionally, a car accident can result in various damages, including medical costs, property damage, and lost wages. You can also recover damages for pain, surgeries, and scars. The legal process of seeking compensation for injuries from a car accident can be complicated, and you need an experienced Tucson auto accident lawyer to help you navigate that process successfully.
Contact a Tucson Auto Accidents Lawyer
Whether you are a passenger, a pedestrian, or a driver, a car accident can be devastating. Besides physical and psychological injuries, as a victim, you may have to deal with so many other things, including pursuing compensation for damages. In a personal injury case, it may be challenging to understand the law that applies to your accident, whether you can recover damages and how much you should receive as compensation. In the ensuing confusion of an accident, insurance companies may take advantage and withhold a part of your compensation. However, a skilled and experienced Tucson auto accident lawyer can guide you through the complex process while defending your rights to receive fair compensation for your damages. Mr. Barry Bellovin at the Bellovin Law Firm is committed to helping you recover the compensation you need and deserve. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about our services.
When To Call a Tucson Auto Injury and Car Accidents Attorney
Mr. Barry Bellovin is here to help represent you and see to it that you receive fair compensation for damages. When picking an auto accident attorney in Tucson, Arizona it is important that you be represented by an experienced Personal Injury lawyer. The Bellovin Law Firm is here for you. We have over 39 years of experience representing clients involved in auto accidents. We offer free consultations and if we don’t win your case, you pay nothing. If you have any questions at all about your case you should not hesitate to call us. We can easily set up an appointment to go over the details of your case.
Get a Free Consultation
Contact us if you want a personal injury attorney who has demonstrated a history of success, who will personally communicate with you at all stages of your case, and will help you manage and settle your case so that you can heal and put your life back together.
Are we a good fit?
- Did you suffer injuries in an accident that was caused by no fault of your own? – in other words, you are the injured party
- Do you or the other party have any insurance coverage (such as auto insurance, home insurance, or business insurance)?
- Did the injury cause hospitalization, medical treatment, surgery, or missed work?
- Did the accident happen within the last 2 years?
If you answered YES to ALL of the questions, we may be a good match. Contact us for a free case evaluation. We will discuss your options, and answer your questions regarding your personal injury case. Attorney Barry Bellovin wants to determine, by listening to you, how to best protect your rights and minimize the impact of an injury caused by another’s carelessness on your day to day life thus giving you the ability to focus on getting well.